Monday, February 12, 2007

Finally some travel news.

We received an email from the facilitator advising we will travel to China somewhere between 3/1 and 3/5. I guess I don't have to call Continental Air and ask if they have a reservation for me anymore. It looks like there is a good possibility that I will be in China for St. Patricks day. I wonder if they celebrate. The room is coming together and should be complete tomorrow night. Jims friend Barbie is going to watch the dogs so everything seems to be falling into place.

2 comments:

col said...

We are ALL SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE in your family! Can't wait to meet the new addition! (LOVE the photo in the 'finding ad' by the way).. Anticipating your return!!!
All of our love-Col & family

Unknown said...

Dear Ping's family, You seem to have abandonned this site, do you have a new one? I assume Ping is home safely with you now. Please write & let us know how the trip went.

All the best from mom-to-be of the other Ping,